Monday 16 June 2014

#include "week4"



This week was mostly about the backbone.js part for the implementation of translation and a dropdown list for the modification of language after posting a post.

Mainly a couple of changes have to be made to this file. Still the backbone part is new to me and the I need to study it for some time to implement. Besides this I am finalizing the UI for this and authorization about who can change the language. Also I am in discussion about how to implement the translation part.  Although the UI for this part will be very trivial, back-end storage will be somewhat complicated and take much time.

I am also working on the css part for language display. I had some discussion with diaspora people regarding the review of what I have done so far. They asked me to send a pull request for a detailed discussion base. Currently , they're reviewing the code and said they will get back to me with a solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment